Donor: Heifer International Bangladesh
Duration: April 2018 – June 2022
Contact person: Kazi Mazed Nawaz, Director- Program
Phone: 01711 002324, E-mail: email@example.com
Economics Enhancement through Strengthening Beef and Goat Market System
- To increase income and asset as per living income benchmark
- To increase availability and access to nutritious food
- To Build resilient communities to combat climate change effects
- To empower women at family and community levels
- To build social capital within the community
- Different IGA & Skill development trainings
- Practice of social Values and Heifer 12 Cornerstones and Group fund mobilization.
- Increase of Income generating assets like: Goat, beef and birds and ensure income.
- Practicing of hygienic sanitation and improvement of individual level Health and Nutrition condition.
- Improvement the environment through Fodder cultivation, Vermi Compost preparation, Pit compost preparation and utilization.
- Strong linkage development between Cooperative and other different private & Government sectors
District: 01 (Natore), Upazila: 01 (Baraigram) Union: 02 (Joari and Majhgaon)
Village: 03 (Kachutia, Terail & Natabaria)
No. of Employee: 01 (male)
No. of Beneficiaries: 1,000 (female)
No. of Indirect Beneficiaries: 4, 200
Savings Tk. 50,369 Saver: 462