Donor: JCF Own Fund
Duration: December 2016- On going
Contact person: A. K. Azam, Deputy Director- MFP
Goal/Objective: To aware MFP’s women beneficiaries about reproductive health knowledge, ensure such services for them from govt. and non-govt. service centres, reduce the rate of malnutrition, decrease the outbreak of communicable diseases and increase reproductive health related services.
1. Health checkup of pregnant women, women having reproductive health complicacies and referral.
2. Health checkup of children and primary health care.
3. Health checkup of the husbands and provide advice.
4. Diabetics chekup.
5. Arrange courtyard meeting.
6. Conduct free operation for women who are suffering from gynecological problem .
7. Arrange satellite clincs.
District: 30 Upazila: 160
No. of Employees: 14 (female)
Total Patients: 751
Primary health treatment: 4,477