Donor: Pallikarma Shahayak Foundation (PKSF)
Duration: 1990- On going
Contact person: Md. Azizul Hoque, Director MFP
Phone: 01700 833587, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
To make a sustainable contribution to the long term Poverty Alleviation, Women Empowerment and Job creation by providing micro credit support of the rural poor people.
1. Introduce appropriate, easy & suitable credit system according to the need of the farmers.
2. Introduce profitable & sustainable agricultural production system to increase the purchasing ability by increasing real income of the farmers.
3. Introduce alternative crops cultivation to low income farmers.
4. Introduce & supply new resources according to the capacity of the farmers & small entrepreneurs to raise additional income.
5. Encourage the farmers to use various skills like beef fattening, Milky cow rearing, fish culture, goat & other cattle rearing.
6. Arrange regular awareness program to motivate & boost the farmers for livestock & various crops cultivation.
7. Collaborate with national & international development agencies to acquire high technical knowledge of production & new crops cultivation.
8. Initiate, undertake & arrange training program for the farmers to acquire modern agriculture knowledge.
(Jessore, Narail, Magura, Jhenaidah, Kushtia, Chuadanga, Meherpur, Khulna, Satkhira, Bagerhat, Barisal, Jhalokati, Faridpur, Rajbari, Gopalganj, Rajshahi, Pabna, Natore, Chapai Nawabganj, Dhaka, Manikgonj, Tangail Madaripur, Shariatpur, Chandpur, Comilla Pirojpur, Rangpur, Feni & Sirajganj)
Upazila: 150, Union/Words: 1,680 Village: 9,620
No. of Employees: 2,913 (male: 2,852, female: 61)
No. of Beneficiaries: 505,261 (male: 101,755; female: 403,506)
No. of Indirect Beneficiaries: 2,122,096
No. of Borrower: 397,770 (male: 79,328, female: 318,442)
Savings: Tk. 3,753,619,111 Severs: 505,261 (male: 101,755 female: 403,506)