Donor: Directorate of Primary Education of GoB and WFP
Duration: May 2015 – June 2017
Contact person: Salim Chowdhury, Director
Phone: 01711 832412, E-mail: email@example.com
To contribute to the implementation of the GoB’s education policy of universalizing primary education notably by improving access of school aged children from poor and ultra-poor households to basic education in respect of both quantity and quality.
1. Increased enrolment attendance of pre and primary school in the food insecure areas.
2. Improved Learning ability of the primary school children through deduction of micro nutrient deficiencies.
3. Enhanced GoB capacity to implement school feeding program efficiently and effectively.
1. High Energy Biscuits (HEB) delivery among the children
2. Building awareness on De-worming
3. Awareness campaign effect of climate change and HIV/AIDS
4. School vegetable gardening.
District: 01 (Faridpur)
Upazila: 01 (Char Bhadrasan)
Union: 04 (Char Bhadrasan, Gazirtek, Char Jhaukanda & Char Harirampur) Village: 78
No. of Employees: 07 (male)
No. of Beneficiaries: 9,133 (Boys: 4,507; Girls 4,626)
No. of Indirect Beneficiaries: 38,359