Donor: Own Fund
Duration: 1990- On going
Contact person: Marina Akther, Deputy Director
Phone: 01711 469052, E-mail: email@example.com
Generate Income for General Management of JCF and create job opportunity for poor and marginal peoples.
- Promote the traditional embroidery of Bangladesh and help customers appreciate the value of hand embroidery
- Develop the market for traditional embroidery work.
- Increase the wages of the producers. Sell embroidery handicrafts locally and overseas.
- Constantly training more women and increasing the size of their product range and wages.
- Produce the wearing cloth, house hold item with Nakshi stitch and sell it by locally and overseas.
District: 03 (Jessore, Jhenaidah & Narail)
Upazila: 06 (Jessore Sadar, Jhikorgachha, Manirampur, Chawgacha, Kaligonj & Narail Sadar)
Union: 16, Village: 38
No. of Employees: 26 (male: 05, female: 21)
No. of Beneficiaries: 657 (female)
No. of Indirect Beneficiaries: 2,759