UP to June 2017
Donor: Own Fund
Duration: 2014 – On going
Focal person: Aditi Arzoo, Deputy Director
Disadvantaged children will have access to quality primary education.
The general objective of the program is to provide opportunity to the disadvantaged children to have access to quality education, which will help them to acquire knowledge, skills, capacities, values and attitude to improve quality of their life.
1. Improve teachers’ knowledge and capacity to make them able to apply teaching-learning as per PoT approach in class-room situation.
2. Improve knowledge, skills and capacity of teachers and trainers to make able to develop teaching-learning materials, plan lessons as per PoT principles and guidelines.
3. Provide opportunity to disadvantaged children to develop themselves as the responsible actors of the society through non formal education.
4. Build up saving attitude trough Shisu Samiti.
5. Develop cultural mentality through Extra Curricula Activities
6. Build up teachers parents collaboration through Parent Teachers Meetings
District: 01 (Dhaka)
Dhaka City Corporation, Mohammadpur Thana, Word # 43, School: 1
(House #41, Road# 12, PC Culture Housing Shekhertake, Mohammadpur, dhaka-1207)
No. of Employees: 14 (male)
No. of Beneficiaries: 235 (boys: 118, girls: 117)
No. of Indirect Beneficiaries: 987