Donor: NETZ Bangladesh & BMZ Duration: May 2014 - April 2017
Contact person: Kazi Mazed Nawaz, Director
Phone: 01711 002324, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The program contributes to the eradication of hunger and extreme poverty in Bangladesh (MDG 1).
2. High competences and capacities of self-help organizations marginalized groups and NGOs which participate actively in the social, political and economical development process at micro level, meso-level and macro-level. They directly contribute to the overcome of hunger and malnutrition of 17.900 families.
1. Strengthening Institutional capacity of the federations
2. Enhancing accountability of service providers, decision-makers and NGOs
3. Improving pro-poor Sensitiveness of Social and Political power structure
4. Diversification of Income Generating Activities (IGA) and reducing hunger as well as nutritional deficit of target peoples.
5. Local resource Identification and Mobilization (Establish access) through organised community managed Initiatives
6. Securing poor access to rights and entitlements
District: 02 (Rangpur & Chuadanga)
Upazila: 04 (Kaunia, Gangachara & Damurhuda, Jibannagar) Union: 23, Village: 110
No. of Employees: 14 (male: 11, female: 03)
No. of Beneficiaries: 8,555 (female)
No. of Indirect Beneficiaries: 35,931
Savings: Tk. 1, 08,147; Savers: 1,661